Friday, June 18, 2010

Ryleigh's Birthday


Ryleigh turned six today! Of course like any other birthday involving my children, memories of their life came flooding into my mind. From the first moments I held her in my arms; I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much love, to when she was learning to talk and everything was "ruff ruff," and "da da". Then last year when she stepped up onto the school bus for the first time. It makes me think of that quote, "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."-Elizabeth stone

So Ryleigh wants kittens so bad and she gets them as part of her birthday and so obviously she would want a kitty b-day cake right? No, she wants a puppy dog cake. Huh? Well okay.

Then it was off to the pool.
Trouble.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute cake! You did a great job decorating it. What a crafty momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be one of the cutest cakes ever! Melissa told me about your blog and I would be glad to send you an invite to mine. Just e-mail me at fruitcallusbreath@juno.com

    ReplyDelete