Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fwadam's Fwanfretion

Yesterday I took the kids on an exciting trip to Hobby Lobby. They didn't have as much fun as I had. I could have spent all day in there just day dreaming but Ryleigh insisted that it was not fun. I did end up getting jars for earning privilege marbles and stickers for decorating. Then I dropped and broke two jars when I got home. Curse! So far it's going well. Just like the token jar idea I stole off of justorganizeyourself.blogspot, the kids earn marbles by doing chores and learning stuff (ie-articles of faith, sight words, abc's, being reverent in church and good at stores etc.) Then everything costs such as; chocolate milk, snacks, fighting, complaining, playing with friends, watching tv, dollar store trips, etc. This morning Ryleigh started out with 30 marbles and now is down to 5 or so and Tegan's the same. So they are going to learn real quick to start saving their marbles for what they really want. Now I am going to have to put them to work so they can buy more privileges. Ha ha. Ryleigh is up the the 6th Article of Faith and Tegan is on the 4th. I love it when he says the 2nd Article of Faith. His speech impediments or what every it is, cracks me up. P.S. Look for bigfoot in the background. Ha Ha Thats not nice.

1 comment: