Friday, June 11, 2010

Relief Society Conference

I was able to attend a Relief Society Conference yesterday. And it was a relief, they had babysitters for all the kids and a lunch for the ladies and the special guest speaker was Brad Wilcox, I had know idea who he was so if you don't either here is a small biography link.

http://deseretbook.com/auth/48/Brad_Wilcox

It was very good.

Then I went to Kate Bee's house and hung out for a little while and I had Kate cut Ryleigh's hair. It looks so much better and healthier. Yay for people with skills!
Thanks again Kate!

Kate then told me about a really great blog that I will also post.

http://justorganizeyourself.blogspot.com/

Now who couldn't use a little more organiztion?



Before Ry's haircut


After SO CUTE! Notice how happy she is with her kitty. That is because her cat ran away and to be honest I was a little happy about it, but she was the saddest little girl. So recognizing the teaching moment, we knelt and had a prayer for her kitty and low and behold kitty comes back the next day. HA HA



This is just another "after" shot- after the resistance band shot back and hit Tegan in the forehead that is.

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny I was just googling Relief society conference and your blog came up LOL

    ReplyDelete