Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fort Hood Beginnings

Okay,



So I'm not really a "blogger" but a good friend convinced me that it would be a good way for family and friends to stay on the down low with the Caudles, and it is like keeping a jounal which is like the 11th commandment. So here goes...



April 20, 2010



Still trying to put my house together, and realizing that stacks of cardboard boxes really don't make for good decor, but they do make good forts and kitty houses, just ask Ryleigh.
Speaking of Ryleigh, she is doing good in school except that she hates waking up so early (school starts at 7:30) So that has been an adjustment for the both of us.

Tegan is doing good too. He is a gamer just like Tim. I wonder if it's just part of a boys makeup to play video games. Who knows? All I do know is I am grateful for video games, 3 days in a van plus several nights in a hotel room is proof of that. Plus, I'm getting darn good at Donkey Kong.

Mckenna is 2. Need I say more? It's fine to be independent and all but it's really hard when someone can't speak your same language. NO, she is not talking yet, unless there is a balloon in sight then it's baoon baoon baoon all the way home. Is it because she is the 3rd and I haven't had that much one on one with her or what. Don't know for sure but there is something about that smug little grin that tells me she knows more than she is letting on.

Anyway, will post pics of house.

No comments:

Post a Comment