Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a bit of a novice

Can somebody tell me how I make my blog template blend in with my background. I'm at a loss and my skills are at a minimal.

Also, I'm having difficulty with is my third. We are in potty training mode, let me rephrase that; I am in potty training mode and candy bribing is not working. Although, I think that I just have not been consistant enough because I am putting her in diapers whenever I have to go anywhere and that has been a lot, especially the past 2 weeks. I think that once I get Ryleigh home for the summer I will be able to concentrate more on the little stinker.

Another thing that we are trying is the "Be good kids and we will put a marble in the jar, and when it's full we will give you a million dollars...or go to Chuckie Cheeses." Funny thing about kids, they chose Chuckie Cheesie over the mill so PHEW! cause I don't know what I would have done. Oh, and you better believe that he (or she) that giveth marbles can taketh marbles away.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I miss you guys like crazy!!!! Thats the cutest pic of McKenna. You guys got to go to Sea World? How fun, your family looks great. Good luck on the potty training, all I have to say is PATIENCE, PATIENCE, and more PATIENCE. I don't know about your template, I always go into cutest blog on the block and it just changes the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brinna I am glad you are doing a blog, you are hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete