Saturday, May 8, 2010

Screamin Deal!

I think that getting a great deal on something is one of my top 5 favorite things in the whole wide world. It's like eating chocolate without getting fat, or like when all the kids unexpectedly take a nap at the same time, or finding money in a jacket pocket that you forgot about (I especially love that one). So yesterday Tim and I picked up a solid oak entertainment center that we found on Craig's list for a screaming deal. The family is PCS-ing (permanent change of duty station) and didn't want to take it with them. So they sold it to us for a fraction of what they got it for.

3 comments:

  1. holy cow, that is a nice entertainment center, Your chicken cordon blue looks so delightful, you'll have to e-mail me your recipe.
    Nice Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. update the pics of the babes... they are much older than that.. great piece of furniture.. LOVES IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must confess to being a Craig's List addict and a screaming good find. That is beautiful, but the kids are more so.

    Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete