Friday, September 17, 2010



Why do they call it a tour anyway? it's not like your on vacation, but nevertheless Tim is gone on his "Tour," and I'm once again holding down the fort. I haven't been able to settle on a title to this post... "This sucks!" is about the only thing that really comes to mind but it's just is too passe. So until I can think of a something better It will remain blank, much like my stare as I ponder just how long a year really is.

We are doing fine though. Staying busy is the key. It doesn't seem like it's bothered the kids too much at all, they are still very little so I'm glad they are not super sad.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Brinna that does SUCK! I have been hoping that it wouldn't come so soon. I was hoping that you would have more time together. So he is really gone for a year huh? What will he be doing exactly? I will be praying that it will go fast too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brinna, glad to hear you are doing ok. You are the most amazing woman I know. HAng in there.

    ReplyDelete